Well being self guided cycling tour of Danube Cycle
Day One: Passau
Check into your first hotel, and pick up all your tour documents at the hotel reception.
If you hired a bike, you’ll go and pick them up from our service center.
Hotel Example: Hotel Passauer Wolf, four stars
Day Two: Passau to Schlogen by boat, Schlogen to Linz by bike – 56 kilometers
Start you tour sailing on the Danube river from Passau to famous Schlogener Schlinge and beautiful Aschach, then ride to the culture city.
Hotel example: ARCOTEL Nike, four stars
Day Three: Linz to Grein/Bad Kreuzen – 60 kilometers
Start with a tour in Linz, then continue to Strudengau, and finally to beautiful Grein, crossing on your way many ancient villages.
Hotel example: Wellness-Oasis Aumühle, four stars
Day Four: Grein/Bad Kreuzen to Wachau Valley – 59 km
A great mixture of boat trip with riding, till reaching beautiful Wachau valley with it‘s vineyards.
Hotel Example: Steigenberger Avance Hotel and Spa, four stars
Day Five: Wahchau valley to Tulln – 41 kilometers
Cycle your way through the Tullner Feld to Tulln.
Hotel Example: Design-Hotel Römerhof, four stars
Day Six: Tulln to Vienna – 35 kilometers
Reach the Danube biggest metropoline – Vienna
Hotel Example: ARCOTEL Kaiserwasser, four stars.
Day Seven: End of tour
After the night in Vienna, the tour ends.
If you wish to have additional nights in Vienna, please let us know.
Arrival: daily except Sunday, 28.04.–02.10.2018
Basic price for a person in a double room:
||17.09 – 02.10||28.04 – 16.09
||€ 620||€ 690|
- 6 nights in premium 4 star hotels including wellness facilities and breakfast, including the night before you start your riding, and the night in Vienna after your last riding day
- Luggage transfer (1 piece per person, max. 20 kg)
- 2 boat trips (Passau – Schlogen & Melk – Durnstein)
- One bottle of high quality wine from Wachau valley
- Tasting of regional specialties
- Detailed tour book
- 1 high quality handlebar bag per room
- 7 days a week hotline service
- NEW: Free Wi-Fi in the hotels!
- 7 gear with back pedal brake or 21 gear touring bike with caliper brake – € 69 per person
- Electric bike – € 155 per person
- Children bike – € 69 per person
- Children trailer – € 69 per person
- At the end of the tour hired bikes can be left in Vienna
Half Board (5x, breakfast only in Vienna): € 135 per person
Single supplement: € 210 per person.
Train to Passau:
- From Vienna airport, before the tour – €44
- From Vienna (city) after the tour – €29
Extra nights (bed & breakfast):
Rates do not include tourism tax (approx. € 1,00 – 2,50 per person per night) to be paid on site
Children staying in the same room in addition to 2 paying full payment:
- Up to 6 years old – 100%
- 7 to 11 years old – 50%
- 12 to 14 years old – 25%
- Child from 15 years old – 10%
- Discount requires presenting a scanned document
- Discount is depended upon rooms availability