Danube Cycle Passau to Vienna 4 stars tour
Day One: Passau
Check into your first hotel, and pick up all your tour documents at the hotel reception.
If you hired a bike, you’ll go and pick them up from our service center.
Hotel Example: IBB Hotel Passau City Center, four stars
Day Two: Passau to Schlogener Schlinge and surroundings – 41 kilometers
Before beginning your trip along the valley of the upper part of the Danube, you‘ll get some time to explore Passau, which is a stunning city at the junction of three rivers.
Hotel Example: Hotel Donauschlinge, four stars
Day Three: Schlogener Schlinge and surroundings to Linz – 56 kilometers
Today you‘ll head out of the hilly forests and ride through Eferdinger Becken until you reach Linz, which is Upper Austria‘s capital city.
Hotel Example: Arcotel Nike, four stars
Day Four: Linz to Grein and Bad Kreuzen – 60 kilometers
There‘s plenty to see in this part of your journey. You‘ll ride through Enns, which is Austria‘s oldest city, and see peaceful meadows before coming to Grein, a charming baroque town.
Hotel Example: Wellness-Oasis Aumühle, four stars
Day Five: Grein/Bad Kreuzen to Melk approx – 50 kilometers
You‘ll love riding through the breathtaking landscapes of Nibelungengau and Strudengau until you come to Wachau Valley.
Hotel Example: Hotel Wachau, four stars
Day Six: Day 6: Melk to Stockerau, approx – 64 kilometers
This part of the tour takes you past popular villages like Krems, Durnstein, Spitz, and Weibenkirchen until you reach Stockerau. You may want to rest and enjoy some of the local cuisine in some of the wine taverns.
Hotel Example: Hotel Drei Königshof, four stars
Day Seven: Stockerau to Vienna, approx – 40 kilometers
Great last day of riding, and when you arrive in Vienna, there‘s a wide variety of views waiting for you.
Hotel Example: Hotel Courtyard by Marriott, four stars.
Day Eight: End of tour
After the night in Vienna, the tour ends.
If you wish to have additional nights in Vienna, please let us know.
Arrival: daily, 24.3.–20.10.2018
Basic price for a person in a double room:
||07.4 – 27.4|| 24.03 – 06.04
|| 28.04 – 14.09
|| 15.09 – 28.09
|| 29.09 – 20.10
||€ 470||€ 570||€ 640||€ 570||€ 470|
- 7 nights in the in 4 star hotels, sporadically 3 stars including breakfast, including the night before you start your riding, and the night in Vienna after your last riding day
- Luggage transfer (1 piece per person, max. 20 kg)
- 1 ferry ride (including your bikes)
- Detailed tour book
- 1 high quality handlebar bag per room
- 7 days a week hotline service
- NEW: Free Wi-Fi in the hotels!
- 7 gear with back pedal brake or 21 gear touring bike with caliper brake – € 69 per person
- Electric bike – € 155 per person
- Children bike – € 69 per person
- Children trailer – € 69 per person
- At the end of the tour hired bikes can be left in Vienna
Half Board (6 nights only, no half board in Vienna): € 139 per person
Single supplement: € 210 per person
Train to Passau:
- From Vienna airport, before the tour – €44
- From Vienna (city) after the tour – €29
Extra nights (bed & breakfast):
|| € 79
||€ 69||€ 99
Rates do not include tourism tax (approx. € 1,00 – 2,50 per person per night) to be paid on site
Children staying in the same room in addition to 2 paying full payment:
- Up to 6 years old – 100%
- 7 to 11 years old – 50%
- 12 to 14 years old – 25%
- Child from 15 years old – 10%
- Discount requires presenting a scanned document
- Discount is depended upon rooms availability