Danube Cycle Passau to Vienna 3 stars tour
Day One: Passau
Check into your first hotel, and pick up all your tour documents at the hotel reception.
If you hired a bike, you’ll go and pick them up from our service center.
Hotel Example: IBB Hotel Passau Süd, three stars
Day Two: Passau–Schlogener Schlinge/surroundings, approx. 41 kilometers
Before beginning your trip along the valley of the upper part of the Danube, you‘ll get some time to explore Passau, which is a stunning city at the junction of three rivers.
Hotel Example: Hotel Kocher, three stars
Day Three: Passau–Schlogener Schlinge/surroundings to Linz, approx. 56 kilometers
Today you‘ll head out of the hilly forests and ride through Eferdinger Becken until you reach Linz, which is Upper Austria‘s capital city.
Hotel Example: Hotel Prielmayerhof, three stars
Day Four: Linz to Grein and Bad Kreuzen – 60 kilometers
There‘s plenty to see in this part of your journey. You‘ll ride through Enns, which is Austria‘s oldest city, and see peaceful meadows before coming to Grein, a charming baroque town.
Hotel Example: Hotel Gasthof Zur Zugbrücke, three stars
Day Five: Grein and Bad Kreuzen to Wachau Valley – 70 kilometers
You‘ll love riding through the breathtaking landscapes of Nibelungengau and Strudengau until you come to Wachau Valley.
Hotel Example: Hotel-Wachauerhof, three stars
Day Six: Wachau Valley to Traismauer and surroundings – 40 kilometers
This part of the tour takes you past popular villages like Weißenkirchen, Spitz, Dürnstein and Krems untill you reach Tulln. You may want to rest and enjoy some of the local cuisine in some of the wine taverns.
Hotel Example: Hotel Nibelungenhof, three stars
Day Seven: Traismauer/surroundings to Vienna, approx – 60 kilometers
When you arrive in Vienna, there‘s a wide variety of views waiting for you.
Hotel Example: Hotel Messe, three stars
Day Eight: End of tour
After the night in Vienna, the tour ends.
If you wish to have additional nights in Vienna, please let us know.
Arrival: daily, 1.04 – 21.10.2017
Basic price for a person in a double room:
||1.4 – 14.4|| 15.4 – 19.5
|| 20.5 – 29.9
|| 30.9 – 13.10
|| 14.10 – 21.10
||€ 370||€ 450||€ 500||€ 450||€ 370|
- 7 nights in the in 3 star hotels, sporadically inns including breakfast, including the night before you start your riding, and the night in Vienna after your last riding day
- Luggage transfer (1 piece per person, max. 20 kg)
- 1 ferry ride (including your bikes)
- Detailed tour book
- 1 high quality handlebar bag per room
- 7 days a week hotline service
- 7 gear with back pedal brake or 21 gear touring bike with caliper brake –
€ 69 per person
- Electric bike – € 149 per person
- Child seat – € 19
- Children bike – € 69 per person
- Children trailer – € 69 per person
- At the end of the tour hired bikes can be left in Vienna
Half Board (6 nights only, no half board in Vienna): € 115 per person
Single supplement: € 150 per person.
Train to Passau:
- From Vienna airport, before the tour – €44
- From Vienna (city) after the tour – €29
Extra nights (bed & breakfast):
||€ 49||€ 69||€ 49||€ 69||€ 48||€ 63||€ 63||€ 83|
Children staying in the same room in addition to 2 paying full payment:
- Up to 6 years old – 100%
- 7 to 11 years old – 50%
- 12 to 14 years old – 25%
- Child from 15 years old – 10%
- Discount requires presenting a scanned document
- Discount is depended upon rooms availability