Danube cycle Bike and ship self guided tour
Day One: Passau
Check into your first hotel, and pick up all your tour documents at the hotel reception.
If you hired a bike, you’ll go and pick them up from our service center.
Hotel Example: Hotel Weisser Hase, four stars
Day Two: Passau to Linz – 42 kilometers by ship and 52 km by bike
Sail through Engleszell Abbey to Schlogen, change to cycling, visiting Aschach and later arrive beautiful Linz.
Hotel example: Arcotel Nike, four stars
Day Three: Linz to Melk and Surroundings – 56 kilometers by ship and 52 km by bike
Enjoy the comfortable ship sailing your way to Grein, from where you‘ll bike to Strudengau and later to Melk, the Wachau valley gate.
Hotel example: Hotel Zum Schwarzen Bären, four stars
Day Four: Melk and Surroundings to Tullin and surroundings – 35 kilometers by ship and 47 km by bike
Wachau valley is one of the most beautiful areas along the Danube, while looking at it through the water adds another dimension. Reaching Krems, you‘ll change into cycling, and bike to toward Tullin.
Inn Example: Design Hotel Römerhof, four stars
Day Five: Tullin and surroundings to Vienna –35 kilometers
Reach the Danube biggest metropoline – Vienna, Isn‘t it a great adventure to say ‘I‘ve done it‘?
Hotel Example: Hotel Park Inn, four stars
Day Six: End of tour
After the night in Vienna, the tour ends.
If you wish to have additional nights in Vienna, please let us know.
Arrival: every Thursday, 29.4.–29.9.2017
Basic price for a person in a double room:
|| 29.4 – 19.5
|| 20.5 – 29.9
Starts each Thursday
- 5 nights in 4 star hotels, sporadically 3 stars, including breakfast, the night before you start your riding and the night after you finish your riding
- Luggage transfer (1 piece per person, max. 20 kg)
- All ship transfers mentioned in the itinerary
- Sightseeing tour with “Linz City Express”
- Entrance fee Melk Abbey
- Ride on Vienna’s Giant Ferris Wheel
- Detailed tour book
- 1 high quality handlebar bag per room
- 7 days a week hotline service
- 7 gear with back pedal brake or 21 gear touring bike with caliper brake –
€ 69 per person
- Electric bike – € 149 per person
- Children bike – € 69 per person
- Children trailer – € 69 per person
- At the end of the tour hired bikes can be left in Vienna
Half Board (4 nights only, no half board in Vienna): € 89 per person
Single supplement: € 150 per person
Train to Passau:
- From Vienna airport, before the tour – €44
- From Vienna (city) after the tour – €29
Extra nights (bed & breakfast):
|| € 59
Children staying in the same room in addition to 2 paying full payment:
- Up to 6 years old – 100%
- 7 to 11 years old – 50%
- 12 to 14 years old – 25%
- Child from 15 years old – 10%
- Discount requires presenting a scanned document
- Discount is depended upon rooms availability